postyourselfnude.org

Go Back   postyourselfnude.org > Amateur Females, Wives & Girlfriends
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2008, 08:44 PM

Default Can anyone help??

I'd love to fuck a redhead, it's been my dream for years!! If anyone can help please let me know!?!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimevideo
I'd love to fuck a redhead, it's been my dream for years!! If anyone can help please let me know!?!
Wouldn't we all.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:07 AM

Default Redheads are hot

It has been a fantasy of mine as well... let me know if you have any luck. Until then I hope you enjoy the pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0382085.jpg (48.2 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 0382026.jpg (41.1 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg 200325051.jpg (110.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 3997032.jpg (49.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 9985073.jpg (55.4 KB, 113 views)
Old 07-30-2008, 09:57 AM

i had a fling with a redhead for a couple of years. i have tons of photos and video of her but she had some very recognizable tattoos so i have never posted them, tho i might be able to find some that are safe. i would never want to compromise her. but from my experience, i would say go for it. she was the horniest and best lover i have ever had. and she was a hell of an exhibitionist, so it made for great pics and video. i didnt love that she didnt trim at all "down there" but she tasted amazing, so i was not about to complain about it!
Old 07-30-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcpl
i had a fling with a redhead for a couple of years. i have tons of photos and video of her but she had some very recognizable tattoos so i have never posted them, tho i might be able to find some that are safe. i would never want to compromise her. but from my experience, i would say go for it. she was the horniest and best lover i have ever had. and she was a hell of an exhibitionist, so it made for great pics and video. i didnt love that she didnt trim at all "down there" but she tasted amazing, so i was not about to complain about it!
Please post, we won't tell. You could always just blur the tatoos before posting...
Old 07-31-2008, 03:32 AM

when i was in my late thirties early 40's i had the luck to be dating and fucking a 21 natural redhaired young lady, she was fantastic and we had a lot of fun. didn't hurt that she also worked as an exoctic dancer, had lots of fun when she needed to practice her lap dancing........