postyourselfnude.org

postyourselfnude.org (http://www.postyourselfnude.org/index.php)
-   Amateur Females, Wives & Girlfriends (http://www.postyourselfnude.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I like to show my pictures! (http://www.postyourselfnude.org/showthread.php?t=12)

Anonymistic 06-15-2006 10:33 PM

I like to show my pictures!

128 Attachment(s)
I am a married woman that likes to show my body to other men using pictures! I hope you enjoy what you see!

Anonymistic

admin 06-16-2006 05:21 AM

Very nice.. Thanks very much for sharing! :)

bonehead711 06-22-2006 04:05 AM

sweet!!!!

oooohhh, the things we could do!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

admin 06-23-2006 04:57 PM

I love your pics!! Your nipples look fantastic!! If you ever want a 25 year old guy to suck on them please call me!!

In any case, please post more... in a new thread/post or a reply..

Thanks again, you look fantastic and I really want to see more... if you want some tribute pics, just say the word.

Anonymistic 06-23-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin
I love your pics!! Your nipples look fantastic!! If you ever want a 25 year old guy to suck on them please call me!!

In any case, please post more... in a new thread/post or a reply..

Thanks again, you look fantastic and I really want to see more... if you want some tribute pics, just say the word.

I would love to see tributes with me in the picture!

Anonymistic 06-23-2006 10:29 PM

I think that tributes are the best way to show you like my pictures!

admin 06-24-2006 12:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymistic
I think that tributes are the best way to show you like my pictures!

Here are my first tribute pictures.. sorry the quality is not so great, I will do better next time ;)

Thanks again for sharing your pics!

Anonymistic 06-24-2006 10:27 PM

40 Attachment(s)
Those are great! Keep UP the good work!

burnout 07-15-2006 05:50 PM

You have the sweetest looking pussy.... only if I could taste it....

Rastaman 07-18-2006 06:47 PM

im a newer member and havent seen too many recent posts....you should post some more pix using the results of the poll and get it started again....willing and able to tribute

fissit 07-21-2006 08:21 AM

I am So Pleased

I really like that you enjoy showing your pictures..as i love seeing them..Oh Please continue..I have already spent "Quality Time" with you and plan to spend much more

slowhandil 07-26-2006 03:08 AM

Oh so very nice

Very Nice Pics.
Hope to see much more.
Like The Toys
Is Hubby taking Pics? He is one lucky dude.
If you should decide to get him in on the act and need camera man please let me know. I dont think I will ever see to much of you.
Keep those pictures coming.

admin 07-26-2006 01:15 PM

Yeah - Please do keep posting your pics - I am loving them!!

More tributes on the way very soon! xoxox. ;)

jmaxwell 07-26-2006 08:36 PM

Thank you

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much for posting; the pictures are lovely. I am attaching a video "tribute" in appreciation. I also took the liberty to ajust the colors and such in one of your pictures and am also including it here. Hope you like it.

Jeff

Well... I haven't been able to upload the movie for some reason. The attachment manager won't let me do it. It is a small (6.9MB) WMV file, if anyone knows why it won't upload let me know.

Anonymistic 07-27-2006 01:43 AM

Thank You!

I love reading what you all like about my pictures. It seems from my poll that Everybody likes my pussy the most. My breasts and my bottom second and my face last. I like to show my face in case there are any men I know they will see me showing my pussy!

Licks and Kisses

admin 07-27-2006 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmaxwell
Well... I haven't been able to upload the movie for some reason. The attachment manager won't let me do it. It is a small (6.9MB) WMV file, if anyone knows why it won't upload let me know.

Please try again... I have upped' the maximum file size.. the movie MUST be in .wmv format.

If you have any further problems, please PM me, and I will try to help you.

admin 07-27-2006 06:38 AM

Quote:

I love reading what you all like about my pictures. It seems from my poll that Everybody likes my pussy the most. My breasts and my bottom second and my face last. I like to show my face in case there are any men I know they will see me showing my pussy!

Licks and Kisses

I love your face and your breasts the most :p..

jmaxwell 07-27-2006 08:40 AM

Another try at WMV upload...

Tried again to upload the WMV file but no luck. I just get an "Upload failed" message after a while. I don't think it is the file size, my file is only 6.9 MB. It is in the WMV format as you sugested.

jmaxwell 08-01-2006 09:05 PM

Movie finally uploaded...

With much help I managed to get the movie uploaded here:

http://www.postyourselfnude.org/trib...ll/tribute.wmv

Thank you again for the inspiring pictures.

Jeff

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmaxwell
Tried again to upload the WMV file but no luck. I just get an "Upload failed" message after a while. I don't think it is the file size, my file is only 6.9 MB. It is in the WMV format as you sugested.

roughny 08-03-2006 11:01 PM

Great pics, Anonymistic. I think I'll be able to make several tributes tonight. ;) Pretty face, lovely breasts.

bonehead711 08-09-2006 10:29 AM

show some more

of my cock buried deep inside your pussy.:rolleyes: :p ;) :)

neuroticboy 08-13-2006 12:16 PM

one sexy woman

oh my, you are just looking absolutely fine darling, keep them coming :)
john

looking2 08-15-2006 12:37 AM

thanks

new here, did it for me

jstone 08-17-2006 12:58 AM

Nice picks. I love your hairy pussy. I will definitely have some tribute pics later.

jstone 08-17-2006 04:39 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here they are

HotGran&ToyBoy 08-19-2006 07:59 AM

Excellent pics - thanks! Great to see another sexy mature lady unafraid to pose for the camera AND show her face.

Would love to see you in stockings and suspenders. ;)

jmaxwell 09-06-2006 07:56 PM

Another tribute

7 Attachment(s)
Here is another tribute to show my appreciation. These images are from a video; please let me know if you would prefer the video instead.

Jeff

Anonymistic 09-13-2006 04:00 AM

Please show the video!

The pictures are great but I must admit a video of you cummmming for me will make me all wet!!

Thanks
Hugs and kisses
:D

jmaxwell 09-18-2006 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Per your request... here is the video. I hope you like it. :)

Jeff

Quote:

The pictures are great but I must admit a video of you cummmming for me will make me all wet!!

Thanks
Hugs and kisses
:D

Anonymistic 09-27-2006 03:37 AM

A Movie for my fans!

1 Attachment(s)
Right click on the movie and save target as! After you download it it should play! Thinking of your cocks in my ass!

Anonymistic 09-28-2006 12:46 AM

Another movie for my fans

1 Attachment(s)
Right click on the movie and save target as! After you download it it should play!

Longbow 10-10-2006 04:36 PM

:eek: You can take care of me any time.

HotnHardnDFW 10-15-2006 05:36 AM

Need An Assistant!!??

Thanks sweetheart! Hot Pics for sure! Love those meaty thighs. Made my cock instantly hard!!! If your'e ever in the Dallas area I would love to assist you with that "billy club!" Is hubby a voyeour!???;)

admin 10-31-2006 03:36 PM

Anonymistic Movies

Anonymistic asked me to post these movies:

www.postyourselfnude.org/movies/Anonymistic/Anal toy extacy.wmv

www.postyourselfnude.org/movies/Anonymistic/Orgasm Spasm.wmv

Please let her know how much you love her contributions and perhaps she will post more!!

g14725837 11-10-2006 06:12 PM

Yet another tribute

I will post a photo of your photo with my tribute to you as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I love all the angles, but have to say the pussy photos are my favorites. Could kiss you softly there ALL day long!

Mountain Man 11-29-2006 07:56 AM

Thanks so much

Wow Anonymistic, you are a very special woman - as you can tell from the replies and tributes that have been sent to you. I wonder if you realise just how rare you are - truly the answer to most mens dreams as far as I am concerned. Just be assured that we are deeply appreciative of you sharing your body with us. I just hope that it turns you on to pose for your camera as much as it turns us on to see your postings. You must obviously get a thrill from seeing the camera there and then opening your legs to it. How do you feel about the fact that thousands of men are staring at your pussy? Does the idea of that excite you? I am particularly intigued by the fact that you are married, as I am. I have been trying for years to get my wife to pose for me without success. Even offering to edit out her face will not make her change her mind, which is a pity because she has a great body and I would love to share her with everyone. Anonymistic, would you send me an answer about how you feel about this issue so that I can show it to my wife and maybe motivate her into trying it. Hopefully if she sees your pictures and reads your reply, she might be tempted to give it one try, and maybe she will enjoy it enough to continue. Anonymistic, I would love for you to be the catalyst that unlocks my wife to this unique form of expression and enjoyment.

all2willin 03-03-2007 03:23 AM

Hot ass woman, where are you and how do I get ahold of you?

bob blank 04-18-2007 12:00 AM

so damn hot

All I can say is WOW! your so amazing. Your husband is a very lucky man :eek:

Anonymistic 07-04-2007 05:26 PM

For my Black friends

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures for the black men in my life as well as for other ladies who decide to try black.

bob blank 07-15-2007 08:22 AM

please if your ever in las vegas

if you ever get to las vegas and would like to be fucked by a 6'4" 300 lbs. former football player current police officer with a few tattoos let me know. I would tear that pussy up so sweetly. you are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!